IdolChance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Single~~Part II _ Brainstorming

+2
eldes23
Idolchance
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2nd Single~~Part II _ Brainstorming - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Single~~Part II _ Brainstorming

Post by Invidia Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Idolchance wrote:
eldes23 wrote:
Idolchance wrote:Yeah it okay Sakura. And yep I forgot to introduce you guys to the egg. : )

I really am just a bit stressed hehe. Anyway. It's alright sakura but at least say something next time before the deadline.
Btw, just a suggestion if that person didn't pass until deadline, then your subs will be automatically be the one to record, how is it? xD So that the delay of the output will be lessen since we're all perma members and we know our responsibilities~~
Ok confusing question. XD I do not understand what you are asking >_<
Basically; 'Just a suggestion, if a member has not given in their lines and it is near the deadline then the eggs/substitutes should have lines ready. This would lessen the delay of the video.'

Okay ^.^♪~♫~♪
Invidia
Invidia

Back to top Go down

2nd Single~~Part II _ Brainstorming - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Single~~Part II _ Brainstorming

Post by eldes23 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Invidia is right haha xDD
sorry if i cant speak clearly xD Im tired these days ~~ xDD
eldes23
eldes23

Back to top Go down

Post by Idolchance Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm

eldes23 wrote:Invidia is right haha xDD
sorry if i cant speak clearly xD Im tired these days ~~ xDD
Haha GET MORE REST YOU!! and thank you invidia : ) and yes I like the suggestion

Idolchance
Admin

https://idolchance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eldes23 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:39 am

oh yeah I need to my english is getting rough because of stress. *rests for a while* xD
eldes23
eldes23

Back to top Go down

Post by Idolchance Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:49 pm

eldes23 wrote:oh yeah I need to my english is getting rough because of stress. *rests for a while* xD
*pets* good : ) and everyone else take this as an example you no rest me be very mad that is why I am giving everyone a break after brainstorming is out :3 cause I care.

Idolchance
Admin

https://idolchance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cutielim94 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 am

Idolchance wrote:
eldes23 wrote:oh yeah I need to my english is getting rough because of stress. *rests for a while* xD
*pets* good : ) and everyone else take this as an example you no rest me be very mad that is why I am giving everyone a break after brainstorming is out :3 cause I care.
i love that cause i having my final exam now i'll finish around 2nd december so it be great to be able to rest:D 
cutielim94
cutielim94

Back to top Go down

Post by eldes23 Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 am

cutielim94 wrote:
Idolchance wrote:
i love that cause i having my final exam now i'll finish around 2nd december so it be great to be able to rest:D 
oh yeah i suddenly remember IdolChance, if there will be songs to be recorded in December, I might be delayed into it xD

first = my finals is on december 16-21, of course, before my finals, thre will be a lists of projects to be submitted lol
second = their song requests xD now my friends wanted me to sing their songs that they wanted
third = my contest entry xD lol I haven't do anything yet haha
fourth = personal interests like making a music video (ijiwaru shinaide dakishimete yo = JJ) before christmas [I hope that I can do it!]

xDD But I'll still try my best to pass my lines as soon as possible! (and even our duet, Invidia haha)
eldes23
eldes23

Back to top Go down

Post by Invidia Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:46 am

eldes23 wrote:
cutielim94 wrote:
Idolchance wrote:
oh yeah i suddenly remember IdolChance, if there will be songs to be recorded in December, I might be delayed into it xD

first = my finals is on december 16-21, of course, before my finals, thre will be a lists of projects to be submitted lol
second = their song requests xD now my friends wanted me to sing their songs that they wanted
third = my contest entry xD lol I haven't do anything yet haha
fourth = personal interests like making a music video (ijiwaru shinaide dakishimete yo = JJ) before christmas [I hope that I can do it!]

xDD But I'll still try my best to pass my lines as soon as possible! (and even our duet, Invidia haha)
WOAHHH Super busy!!!

Good luck on everything~~~
Invidia
Invidia

Back to top Go down

Post by eldes23 Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 am

thanks xD I wish I can do those things ASAP haha xD
eldes23
eldes23

Back to top Go down

Post by Invidia Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:57 am

Since it hasn't been put up on here yet~

Latest single~~~
Invidia
Invidia

Back to top Go down

Post by sakura-chan00048 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 am

what is the next song ? ^^

sakura-chan00048

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum